As we all know, IT’S FRIDAY! And because Fridays are so amazing, I am linking up with Lauren @ frommygreydeskblog for High Five for Friday!
1. My sister graduated from high school on Sunday; tomorrow is her party so I am excited to see our family and friends!
2. I went for a run around the little lake on Tuesday (3.5 miles with only a brief 2 minute break to take in the beautiful scenery and stretch); so proud of myself! I can’t remember the last time I ran 🙂
3. I got to meet my little (I volunteer with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of my area) and we went out for pizza; she is quite the character and I cannot wait to get to know her more!
4. I finally got to sit down and chat with my campus pastor and discuss life and leadership; I am so blessed by this woman and the influence that she has had on me. Next year, Winona State better watch out because our Chi Alpha is going to be on fire!
5. I’m starting a new blog schedule; Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays be on the watch for a new post…if you pay attention, you might notice a pattern 🙂
Have a nice weekend everyone 🙂