And you know what that means, let’s high-five! Here are my top 5 from this past week:
- I took the first big step towards my mission trip earlier this week when I sent out support letters! As difficult as it was, God challenged me to understand that He cannot help me unless I take the first step. So, off they went! If you would like more information about my mission trip, you can read about it here or donate here 🙂
- I perhaps spent the best $2 of my life this week on a white-lace skirt at the Salvation Army in town. Yes it is too big on me, but it will be so easy to alter because it doesn’t have a zipper! As soon as I can get a sewing machine in my possession, I will have it [hopefully] ready to wear in no time. I cannot wait!
- Fresh fruit after a summer bike ride. Enough said. (Except for the canned peaches, I’m sorry…they’re just so hard to eat fresh!)
- I’m going home next week, for the whole week. Can’t wait to be home and go to the county fair! (p.s. I will be exhibiting some photographs at the fair! I will update you on the results after)
- My little brother FINALLY learned to ride a two-wheeled bike after being on this earth for 10 years. But, now he wants me to bring my bike home next week. And I drive a small Ford Focus. No worries, I successfully discovered the other day that my bike fits in my cars backseat!
What a week!
See some more H5FF post here at Lauren’s Frommygreydeskblog!